Monday, May 8

LOOONG WEEK

Gee, this week went by fast.
Ringo & Star are getting along alot better.
Star even bites Ring-ie in the face and dosen't get SPLAT.
BoBo still not happy with Stars bark, but Star never gives up.
Bo splats her to the floor, Star crys and then gets meaner!!!!
I survided the DISCOGRAM on my L3,L4,L5 disks and a MRI
The MRI wasn't to bad as long as I didn't open my eyes, I hate to be enclosed.
I go to the doc today to see what all is wrong with my L5-S1 disc, hopefuly no needles!!!!

4 comments:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I wondered where you were this week. Time to update those pictures of the babies!
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»