Thursday, April 12

Justice on its way!!!!

"Federal Department of Labor is trying to get an injunction to stop the Vocational Training Program at Laurelbrook" (laurelbrook trailblazer)
They go to court on May 14 & 15. I hope they get in all kinds of trouble for thier SLAVE LABOR ways. When I was at Laurelbrook I worked 8 hours and went( if lucky) to a so call school 4 hours. I went to LB web site and OH MY GOODNESS, I seen a girl in jeans WITHOUT a skirt over them. I see, like all christians, even Laurelbrook has LOWERED its standards.
Ellen G White must be rolling over in her grave. I remember getting FREE LABOR for rolling up my skirt & showing my knees when I went out with my Aunt Louise & Uncle Bill. My only mistake was I forgot to UNROLL my skirt and HIDE my knees when I got back on campus. We won't even get into having to SLAVE LABOR for the summer to paid your school bill. That was 12-14 hours a day.
Keep up the GREAT work Labor Dept.
CLOSE Laurelbrook down!!!!
At least fine the F'in Hell out of them.
It is nothing but a SLAVE LABOR camp.

2 comments:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

You've been yelling "Slave Labor" for many years.

I thought it was called, "Free Labor".

How many tree stumps do you think got dug out by those "bad boys"?

The Cat's Meow said...

FREE LABOR was added to your SLAVE LABOR. When the faculty didn't approve of you or like you they would come up with FREE LABOR.
It was to make you learn to LOVE GOD. What a joke thats was. All it taught me was to HATE, and to have no self esteem. Now I don't even believe in GOD and religion.
I know love and have found peace in myself. It sure wasn't because I help in my life from people like Grandma, Mr. Bob, Mrs. Ruthie, Laurelbrook staff and last but not least God!!
god free and happy in florida!!