Thursday, July 24

Mother Mary

photo by sandy z
click on photo to enlarge
more photos

I've been BLESSED!!!!!!! (lol)
Look , this dove on my backyard bird feeder has the "Mother Mary" on her chest.
Sure wish I could catch her and sell her on EBay, I could get rich. I know there's a lot of folks out in the world, unlike me, who'd believe its a MIRACLE. Craig says that Doves are good to eat, I personally don't care to find out if that's true. I like the Cardinal's and Parrots the best, they are loud and colorful. I wake up to the music from the birds everyday, lots better than the dogs next door. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Linda's friend Buffy- she told me about your picture and I was stopping by to see if for myself- that is too cool! I hear lots about you from Linda and just wanted to say hello! You sound like an amazing person!