Thursday, January 10

Fun Web site

I have added new photos to my site if you'd like to check them out.
I also found this fun site to take little test from your brain smarts to drug smarts.
All you nurses should do good on that test, ha ha I don't care if I do bad on these test I just blame it on LEAD poisoning as a child, before moving to Carver Creek. There we didn't have painted walls, come to think about it we didn't even have walls the frist year, but we did have snow on the bed, and kreo oil on the school room floors.
http://www.am-i-dumb.com/

2 comments:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I made 14/25 That means I missed over half of the questions. Maybe it was the kreo oil on the floor - or maybe the kerosene we had to drink when we had pneumonia - or maybe grama wasn't such a great SDA teacher after all!

Your loving - if-not-so-smart- sister

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

Jim took the test and he knew ALL the qnswers except he had a question on ONE, but the test said he missed 8.

We're all smarter than a 4th grader and smarter than that test!

Ha ha ha
Love ya,
Linda