Wednesday, January 30

Work in progress

We have been working on a 75 gallon fish tank for some time. First we moved my tiny, no window, kitchen to my 8x10, with window, utility room. Installed a tankless water heater and a reverse osmosis system. Lucky we had water and electric from the old sink being there. We ran the tubing to the ice maker and to my new sink for cooking & drinking. Its still a work in progress. My kids gave us lots of rock and we had some wood & stones so now we have bunches of hiding places for my fishies. We've been getting the tank seeded with bio balls from our 30 gal. tank. We added 3 fishies to the tank and a few plants and all seem to be doing ok.
to see photos go to my site

1 comment:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

Bob's has the address wrong. Too many http It won't go to his site.

Nice site you have! I wouldn't want to get on your wrong side.

Love ya, Linda