Thursday, March 29

Loud Sounds


I now have LOUD sounds in my car.
Craig installed a JVC Radio/CD/ Cassette and ipod player.
With MB Quart Reference 6 1/2'' speakers in the front door, tweeters on the window frame.
We installed a (7521a) Infinity Amp. It has 97Wx2.
It powers the (9623i) 9''x6'' Infinity speakers in the rear window.
The only real hard part was running the power cord to the battery. I'm going to keep my car so might-as-well have great sounds!! I need a tag that say "UGLE BETCH" 'cause I'm not even painting her. Then I don't care if people bump her in the parking lots.







1 comment:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

Maybe if you turn it up, I can hear the music in Ohio! At least when you are driving up here, start playing when you hit highways 270 and 161.

Love ya!
~Linda