Friday, March 23

Pet Foods

I know that the recall is for 42 brands of can, but I'm not so sure the dry isn't also BAD.
We've always had Star on dry Nutro. We bought the last bag about 4 weeks ago. Since then she has been throwing-up a few times and has almost stop eating. She would eat a couple bites at a time and never eating it all. I went and got her Beneful by PURINA and she eats her 1/2 cup food in 30 min. and so far not sick. Lucky for me the cats have only had PURINA dry for indoor cats.
BOW WOW Please feed your pets only PURINA foods. MEOW MEOW
******Star, Bo Bo, Ringo, & Buster********

6 comments:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

Jim has always used Purina for our pets. He says Purina tests all it's food with employee pets. They get free food in exchange for testing to make sure they are doing well!

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I hope you don't mind me using your blog to test my new picture.

Love ya,
Linda

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

More like it....

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I like this one for now.

What do you think?

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

Well, there's always one more!
Love ya, Linda