Thursday, March 15

NO Spell Check ALLOWED

Tihs is for all us piss poor spellers!!!!!
I hvae asboutely no porbelm radeing tihs.

Don't even think about using spell check!!!!!!!!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,
aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,
the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
whotuit a pboerlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?
yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

3 comments:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

abilubg is ruykt! Niw I kbvw huw i fuhyre oit divyir's hemsteiyung!

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I read every word, but then I'm related to you!

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

What i wrote...amazing is right! Now I know how i figure out doctor's handwriting!