Thursday, June 7

DOGS

I'm in my computer room and Stars barking.
She starts going crazy with her piercing bark.
I go to she what the fess is all about and this is what I find!!!
The damn dogs across the street with my garbage!!!
There's garbage in four other yards!! I grab the camera, get a couple photos, look for life, other then dogs, but can't see none.
I'm looking for the animal control number when the old man
comes out. I go out, slam my house door, 'cause now I'm pissed, and the old man says to me, I'm sorry, we'll clean it all up, we're goin' get rid of the dogs. Of course I watch to make sure they clean it ALL up. The skinny younger guy & his Fat mean bitch wife ( I watch her chase him around the yard with a GUN) was out there with gloves on picking it all up. People like them give poor dogs a bad rap. I can't understand why people want pets and then just lock then in the back yard and show NO attention or love.
LOVE, HUG, & KISS your PET DAILY

1 comment:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I see poor dogs like that a lot. In fact we went to visit some relatives a few days ago and there were so many dogs in the front yard, we couldn't get to the door! There were three big dogs tied up with no food or water and 12 half-gorwn pups running around! (All barking at us.) Kids were playing in the yard in all the poop and pee too. (They don't get on the internet i hope). But, if they happen to read this, they should look around and take better care of the dogs and the kids!