Friday, June 29

Ring of Babies



When Bobby was living in Gainesville, in this most beautiful home with a pool, I plucked this two leaf palm plant growing out from the side of a large palm. I planted it and not thinking in about ten years it would grow and do so good. Will now it has babies!!! They are ALL around the trunk. I've never seen one reproduce like this one has. We was talking about move it because it was in the way of the screen porch & AC. Now we really have to dig it up and move it so it can spread way out.

5 comments:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

I tried to leave a comment the other day and it wouldn't let me. Now I can't remember what I said.

Nice babies!

Love ya, Linda

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

Oh, I remember now. Are you sure it won't hurt the plant to dig it up? You're very good with them, though! They like you...

~Linda

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Dale always said don't dig it up till you have a good place to put it- that means dig the new hole first and then give it lots of water. a good, sharp shovel helps.
don't really know too much about palms and such but it sure looks like it likes it there! nice babies also!

-billy

The Cat's Meow said...

Thanks Billy, will do!!!