Wednesday, June 20

Linda Left!!!



Linda is standing by our Grandpa/Dad. This photo was taken in 1918 and is still in the original frame. We're sitting on the bench behind the print shop in Ybor City where we played, or hid from Grandma, as kids.

I was great to have Linda here awhile. We got to go back in time. Visiting with high school friends, and going to places we lived & played at as young kids.

Star says don't leave me out!!!!! I loved have my Aunt Linda here too. When we went to bed last night Star went to Linda's bed looking and barking for Her Auntie. I had to show her Linda was gone and she finely came to bed.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

We sure did have a walk down through memory lane during my visit there this itme. We also shopped and visited and had good meals! Thanks Sandy!

Do I look like Aunt Tina or what!

As Jim commented on my blog..."Backward oh backward, oh time in thy flight. Make us all young once again this night."

He says he either read that a long time ago or heard his grandfather say it.

I'm sure we will be posting more pictures on each of our websites soon.

Love, Linda

Linda J. Meikle (Former Linda Cash) said...

You've been TAGGED. See my site.
:)